Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Project: Visma Payroll system
We deliver core Payroll SaaS services for multiple Visma Payroll systems for Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands. You will work in a team responsible for a backend service delivering Employee Data management for internal and external clients.
Our team is a distributed international team following DevOps and modern continuous delivery principles.
Technology stack: Our applications are C# .NET Core based microservices and hosted on AWS. Some of the key AWS services we use are: Lambda, Fargate, SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, CDK, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, and CodePipeline.
- Be part of an agile team and actively take part in developing the product
- Be involved in design and architecture decisions
- Estimate work effort with task breakdown, and verify approach and estimates together with the team
- Take part in all parts of the software delivery lifecycle including design, implementation, code review, automated testing and deployment
- Take on shared responsibility for the solution and implementation
- Be aware of the cost when making technology decisions
- Be an active member of the team DevOps culture
Experience and technology requirements:
At least 4 - 10 years of experience in web-development using .NET and C# including::
- Experience with Microsoft C# .NET framework/core technologies
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with working with AWS and/or other cloud platforms
- Ability to design and implement cloud infrastructure
- Deep understanding and experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Knowledge of software development, including frameworks, common development patterns and best practices
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Good written and verbal English skills (B2+ level)
- Good analytical skills, independent and self-driven
- Enjoy working with colleagues in an internationally distributed environment
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.
We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 3000 to 4500 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Visma Labs, 1013, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003734170