Payment Operations AnalystGoCardless
At GoCardless we believe bank payments are the best way to pay and get paid. We also believe that bank account data is a powerful tool to make better, faster decisions. We’re making it easy to use both- for businesses everywhere.
GoCardless is used for domestic and international payments by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion across 30 countries. We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of our critical processes across the world. Payment Operations is a core part of GoCardless ensuring money gets from A to B every day.
On site - Riga, Latvia
What excites you
- Ensuring timely, accurate and compliant payment processing and taking care of any manual interventions required
- Being responsible for reconciling our transaction movements to our bank account statements ensuring any anomalies are reported promptly
- Interacting with a number of different teams globally such as Customer Support, Risk and Compliance, Product and Engineering, to tackle our account reconciliations and customers' payment queries
- Interacting also with external parties such as banks and suppliers to resolve issues
- Opportunity to get an excellent understanding and to build your knowledge of bank payments across the world
- Opportunity to learn how to navigate issues and bring them to resolution
- Being trained and supported by our growing Operations team in Riga
What excites us
- Experience in operations within the Payments Industry
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Curiousness to learn and courage to ask questions
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and switch between them effortlessly
- Sense of ownership and proactively fix problems when problems occurs
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify where improvements are needed
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
- Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Gustava Zemgala gat. 74, Vidzemes priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1039, Latvia
- Pilna slodze
GoCardless is an award winning fintech company, building the world’s bank payment network.
We’re making open banking more accessible and bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere! GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Following the acquisition of Latvia based start-up ‘Nordigen’, we are building a second headquarters in Riga, with plans to double our headcount in this region in 2023.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gocardless
Reģistrācijas numurs: 07495895
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1400 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 05.06.2023
€ 1700 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 17.06.2023
€ 1800 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 11.06.2023