Mid-level CRO Strategistscandiweb
Did eCommerce reach the level of 2025 already in 2020? Commerce, management, and leadership converging to be 100% digital?
Covid-19 accelerated the shift to eCommerce by five years and 370+ eCommerce platforms contributed to this growth.
scandiweb is part of this digital transformation, join us to impact the world together!
Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Experience Team is looking for bright, talented, and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering growth hacks and user experience optimizations for brands like Sportland, Buff, Citadele, Novaturas, Nuclear Blast, and many more!
Passionate about Growth Marketing? Hungry for optimization opportunities? Have Conversion Optimization knowledge and experience? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
What will you be dealing with?
Your job will be finding data-informed growth marketing and on-site user flow and experience optimization opportunities and executing an experimentation-driven implementation with the main goal of converting website visitors into customers.
We value and seek the following characteristics for this role above all else:
- an analytical mindset to problem-solving
- great business relationship building with people
- ready to take ownership of the projects and drive them toward success
Data-informed CRO and UX tasks
- Conversion and UX Research: analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to find website optimization opportunities with the highest potential return.
- Evaluating websites and eCommerce stores based on best practices (heuristic evaluation).
- Transforming findings into actionable insights and recommendations for improving customer experience with eCommerce stores.
- Experimentation and A/B testing: planning an experimentation program to validate the hypothesis from the Conversion and UX Research.
- Enabling user experience personalization on eCommerce sites.
- Planning and running eCommerce website optimization programs.
- Closely collaborating with Business Developers, UI designers, and Project Managers.
Whom are we looking for?
- Previous work experience in CRO, UX Design, Customer Experience, eCommerce, or any related field
- Passionate about creating optimization and growth strategies for online merchants and bringing them to life
- Confident written and spoken English skills
- Has hands-on experience in running CRO research and programs
- Has validated ideas with the help of A/B or usability testing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics - can easily navigate Google Analytics reports, work with advanced segments, and drive insights from data.
- Have excellent presentation skills. Youre good at building slide decks and Excel reports, you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks
- Have great relationship-building skills and communication skills
- Are highly organized you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Good project management skills - you can take ownership of assigned clients and ensure their optimization programs run smoothly and efficiently.
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Have some sort of experience with web design and development processes
- Have qualitative research experience
- Are familiar with PPC and SEO
- Have Design and UX experience
- Have experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Kaļķu iela 12
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Work from anywhere!
scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in building a better and safer future! In the last couple of years, the IT industry has become very powerful and is getting bigger and bigger. Nowadays it is hard to imagine that a store doesn't have an e-commerce shop, especially now when everything is happening online.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://scandiweb.com/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 09.06.2023
€ 2509 – 3764
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 21.06.2023