Junior Project Manager for eCommerce projectsscandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 50+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, Quality Assurance, and, of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What are the Junior Project Managers' goals and responsibilities?
- Understand customer's needs and goals
- Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
- Understand the technological solutions behind them
- Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
- Collaborate with Tech Lead
- Use Jira for task creation
- Maintain the roadmap of the project
- Revise quality and content
- Prepare for go-live
- Launch the project
In the beginning of your career with scandiweb, your initial training on the above subjects will be mentored and supervised by a Senior Project Managers and Delivery Managers.
The main responsibility and goal when starting at an entry-level is to listen, observe, and start practicing until these tasks come naturally.
Our developed Educational program gives a good kick-start, but the learning is never-ending and mostly will come from real-life experiences.
What do we expect from you?
scandiweb welcomes people with the nudge of eCommerce project management to start their career with us!
- You are proactive, driven, and thrive on project targets
- Be ready to constantly seek new ways to go the extra mile where needed
- You are eager to become a team-centric project leader who not only provides clear and actionable to-dos to team members and manages the project from the process side but also from the people side
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team!
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually, test assignments and an interview!
- Gain an international PM experience in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Certifications, events, and so much more!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Aristida Briāna iela 9a-2
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Work from anywhere!
scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in building a better and safer future! In the last couple of years, the IT industry has become very powerful and is getting bigger and bigger. Nowadays it is hard to imagine that a store doesn't have an e-commerce shop, especially now when everything is happening online.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://scandiweb.com