Product Business Analyst Evolution Latvia SIA
Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
As our Product Business Analyst, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our Live Dealer game portfolio as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include requirement analysis, market research, participation in product design and tactical decisions made in conjunction with our various Product Owners regarding product development, promotion and distribution. We seek an outgoing, cooperative and objective professional to add to our professional team.
- Assisting Product Owners in:
- strategic business planning and defining new projects,
- defining project goals and scope,
- improving product user experience, including user interface prototyping,
- data analysis of product performance monitoring;
- Eliciting, analyzing and specifying requirements;
- Documenting requirements during the development process in a format of user stories;
- Keeping up to date product specifications for knowledge sharing between project teams and requirements reuse;
- Participating in requirements validation, including user testing sessions;
- Supporting requirements validation, preparing information and presentations for stakeholders and team members to address questions regarding proposed product decisions;
- Assisting with communication between project teams, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Monitoring and ensuring consistency across products;
- Advising and integrating business analysis techniques standards.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- At least 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field;
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field of study or one of the globally-recognized certifications: CCBA, CBAP, CPRE, PBA, AAC, CFLBA;
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills;
- Experience working in Agile software development;
- Competency in Atlassian software development and collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence;
- Domain Knowledge in Gambling and Live games strongly preferred;
- Excellent English language communication skills;
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner;
- Good leadership and social skills to mediate and cooperate well with other Evolution team members;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team.
- Challenging work with the absolutely latest technologies in a dynamic international team;
- A competitive, experience-based remuneration package;
- Opportunities to progress within the company;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, conference attendance, training, hackathons, 24/7 company gym, and other benefits and perks.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Skanstes iela 52, Vidzemes priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1013, Latvia
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://www.evolution.com
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003815611
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2023
€ 2200 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2023
€ 2000 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 14.06.2023