Project ManagerRealTime SIA
To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for a Project Manager. Someone, who is self-driven, excels in a collaborative environment, and brings a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. As an integral part of Project Management team you will be responsible for managing the delivery of different types of projects. Such as new games, new studios, new clients, integrations and development, from simple to challenging ones, in IT and construction fields respectively.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in project management;
- Self-organized, self-motivated and proactive personality;
- Strong knowledge of project management and excellent track of delivered project;
- Strong communication and reporting skills;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written);
- Teamwork and solution-oriented mindset.
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- Certification in PMP, CSM, SAFe, Prince2 or equivalent;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or in relevant subject;
- Delivered project in construction or/and IT field.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work (hybrid working);
- Free parking at Akropole and partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program.
If you like wild growth and working with self-satisfied, enthusiastic, and smart people, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Maskavas iela 257, Rīga, Latvija
- Pilna slodze
OnAir Entertainment was founded in December 2020 and is led by a collective of senior industry professionals with a proven history in live casino.
No compromises. No exceptions. Just pure on air entertainment.
Our Vision is to be the global innovator of choice for tailored live casino experiences. Inspiring customers, engaging players.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://onairentertainment.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203275124
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4000 – 5500
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
€ 3400 – 3800
Beigu termiņš: 16.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023