IT AnalystRealTime SIA
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilizing event sourcing and CQRS.
IT Analyst will play an integral role in shaping the future of our game portfolio at On Air Entertainment as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in business analysis or a related field;
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills;
- Experience working in Agile software development;
- Competency in Atlassian software development and collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence;
- Domain Knowledge in Gambling and Live games strongly preferred;
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner;
- Capable of creating queries, aggregated views and reports with data analytics tools;
- Advanced English, both written and verbal;
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Eliciting, analysing and specifying requirements;
- Support stakeholder reporting needs;
- Documenting requirements during the development process in a various formats (functional / non-functional requirements, user stories, etc.);
- Keeping up to date product specifications for knowledge sharing and requirements reuse;
- Improving product user experience, including user interface prototyping;
- Assisting with communication between different project stakeholders, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Monitoring and ensuring consistency across products;
- Complete work prior to deadlines.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Product & Design teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value teamwork and unity, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work passionately from beginning to the end.
Target audience includes IT related professionals working as:
- Business Analysts
- Product Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Process Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Product Owners
- Quality Assurance specialists from gambling domain
- All IT related specialists, which everyday responsibilities includes development of requirements
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work (hybrid working);
- Free parking at Akropole and partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program.
If you like wild growth and working with self-satisfied, enthusiastic, and smart people, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Acropole, Maskavas iela 257
- Pilna slodze
OnAir Entertainment was founded in December 2020 and is led by a collective of senior industry professionals with a proven history in live casino.
No compromises. No exceptions. Just pure on air entertainment.
Our Vision is to be the global innovator of choice for tailored live casino experiences. Inspiring customers, engaging players.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://onairentertainment.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203275124
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4300 – 5800
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023
€ 1700 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
€ 2200 – 2650
Beigu termiņš: 23.06.2023