General Ledger Team LeadALLNEX
Looking for a challenging and rewarding role in the finance industry? Join allnex GBS center in Riga, Latvia as a skilled General Ledger Accountant Team Lead. As the Team Lead, you will work collaboratively with various stakeholders in the organization to ensure the timely and accurate closing of the books. You will also lead the team in achieving KPI targets, implement process improvement projects, and provide guidance and mentorship to team members.
While experience in team management is preferred, we welcome candidates who have the potential to develop these skills. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of General Ledger processes and excellent communication skills. You will be able to motivate and develop team members to their fullest potential. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and make a meaningful impact in the finance industry. Join allnex GBS center in Riga and be part of a dynamic team that values excellence and teamwork!
- Monthly gross salary up to 2100 EUR, depending on skills and experience
- Partially working from home option
- Transportation allowance
- Health, accident and critical illness insurance
- Annual bonus program and special recognition awards
- Excellent working conditions in modern environment
- An international exposure in a cross-cultural community
- Training, great opportunities to grow and develop your career nationally and internationally
- Company’s social events
- Lead the team to achieve KPI targets and provide guidance and mentorship to team members
- Keep the General Ledger Accountant team motivated, manage turnover, and participate in the hiring process
- Support the team with monthly, quarterly, and yearly month-end closing activities, and act as GL accountant based on defined scope in accordance with corporate closing calendar
- Ensure all relevant accruals are booked in a proper month and data is uploaded to consolidation systems
- Prepare/review reconciliations and obtain approvals in accordance with accepted requirements
- Follow up and resolve reconciling differences
- Communicate with A2R Team Leaders, Supervisor, Finance Controllers, Consolidation team, and other local parties in the organization on closing status/issues and ensure proper escalation of issues
- Support continuous improvement to improve processes and IT systems that bring efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance
- 4-6 years of financial experience, with expertise in financial reporting and fiscal accounting, preferably from Shared Service Center
- Experience in team management preferred
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, as it is the main business language
- Proficiency MS Office (especially Excel) and experience with ERP systems. Experience in SAP, BlackLine, BPC considered as an advantage
- Overall knowledge of IFRS/local requirements
- Demonstrated ability to envision, implement and champion new and unique improvements
- Ability to work well in a team, promoting teamwork towards a common goal
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
G. Astras iela 1c
- Pilna slodze
Eight reasons why you should join allnex:
We are in the lead. We are proud to be the largest industrial coating resins supplier in the world
We are pioneers of green thinking. Being environmentally responsible has always been a key part of what we do
We are entrepreneurs. We strive to be the strategic partner for our customers, providing innovative solutions for their needs.
We celebrate diversity. Diverse in our backgrounds, talents and ideas, we can accomplish anything together.
We have a rich history. We have a strong heritage in leading chemical companies globally, dating as far back as 1918.
We prioritize our people. Our company is only as good as the sum of our people. We focus on training, promoting leadership and teamwork to help you succeed.
We are global as it gets. 35 countries, 50+ nationalities, clients almost everywhere.
We are great bunch of people. If you enjoy connecting and working with talents across the globe, you've come to the right place.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.allnex.com/en/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103815035
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 5500
Beigu termiņš: 20.06.2023
€ 2100 – 2400
Beigu termiņš: 17.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 21.06.2023