Data Maintenance Process and Systems AnalystALLNEX
Discover the power of data at allnex Riga GBS center! We are seeking a talented Data Maintenance Process and System Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Unleash your analytical prowess and shape the future of our data-driven operations. With a focus on optimizing business processes and ensuring accurate master data, you will be at the forefront of our success.
From evaluating system improvements to conducting rigorous testing, your expertise will drive efficiency and enhance our performance. Prepare to take ownership of audits and KPI preparation, showcasing your meticulous attention to detail.
If you're ready to make your mark as a master of data maintenance and system analysis, seize this opportunity to grow with us at allnex Riga GBS center. Apply now and embark on a rewarding journey of innovation and excellence.
- Monthly gross salary up to 1650 EUR, depending on skills and experience
- Partially working from home option
- Transportation allowance
- Health, accident and critical illness insurance
- Annual bonus program and special recognition awards
- Excellent working conditions in modern environment
- An international exposure in a cross-cultural community
- Training, great opportunities to grow and develop your career nationally and internationally
- Company’s social events
- Understand the business processes and their relevant supporting master data
- Ensure data maintenance process and systems, tools monitoring used by Data Management up-to-date
- Evaluate system (ticketing portal Service Now, ERP reports, KPI monitoring tools, etc.) improvement effort and define development requirements
- Conduct Service Now system testing, debugging and facilitate user acceptance testing
- Responsible for audit and performance KPIs preparation
- Experience in Data Management or Master Data related field supported by ERP environment
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Upper-intermediate (B2) English skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to organize work and to act independently and proactively with a particular focus on accuracy and priority settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
G. Astras iela 1c
- Pilna slodze
Eight reasons why you should join allnex:
We are in the lead. We are proud to be the largest industrial coating resins supplier in the world
We are pioneers of green thinking. Being environmentally responsible has always been a key part of what we do
We are entrepreneurs. We strive to be the strategic partner for our customers, providing innovative solutions for their needs.
We celebrate diversity. Diverse in our backgrounds, talents and ideas, we can accomplish anything together.
We have a rich history. We have a strong heritage in leading chemical companies globally, dating as far back as 1918.
We prioritize our people. Our company is only as good as the sum of our people. We focus on training, promoting leadership and teamwork to help you succeed.
We are global as it gets. 35 countries, 50+ nationalities, clients almost everywhere.
We are great bunch of people. If you enjoy connecting and working with talents across the globe, you've come to the right place.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.allnex.com/en/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103815035
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1300 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 22.06.2023
€ 1700 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 20.06.2023