Facility SupervisorEvolution Latvia SIA
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Facility Supervisor to join our team and oversee our Latvia and Lithuania facilities. As a Facility Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and operation of our facilities in these regions. Your primary focus will be on ensuring the smooth functioning of power supply, HVAC, water and sewerage supply, and fire safety systems. This is a challenging role that requires strong technical knowledge and excellent leadership skills.
- Organize daily maintenance and support of the company`s engineering systems and equipment and hardware repairs;
- Manage and plan daily works of the Facility maintenance team and be responsible for the fulfillment of the tasks;
- Make sure that the Facility maintenance team and managed suppliers perform maintenance and repair works in accordance with the company's internal standards, legislation requirements as well as occupational health and safety and fire safety norms;
- Ensure power supply, HVAC, water and sewerage supply, fire safety systems normal operation;
- Manage the necessary equipment and materials, be responsible for equipment and materials purchase, storage, inventory, distribution, and rational use;
- Serve as a single point of contact for daily Facility issues;
- Serve as a single point of contact for Landlord;
- Protocol daily activities of the Facility team and task fulfillment in company’s provided software (JIRA, WIKI, etc.);
- Supervise and escort specialists and sub-contractors working with the building engineering systems;
- Provide a sorted data and list of issues to Direct Manager to assist in preparation of short-term and long-term building maintenance plan;
- In collaboration with the Direct Manager plan and control capital repairs and ensure proper compliance of repair works and equipment.
- Higher education in the field of Facility Management, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering;
- Full professional working proficiency in English, also Russian will be considered as an advantage;
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position in field of facility management;
- Ability to read and understand technical execution drawings of the building engineering systems,
- Knowledge of industrial HVAC systems, Fire safety systems, electrical, low voltage infrastructure systems and plumbing systems;
- Knowledge of architectural and structural engineering fundamentals;
- Knowledge of UPS units, Generators and ATS (automatic transition switch) will be considered as an advantage;
- PC literacy - MS Office, PowerBI, AutoCad
- Ability to work in a team and manage a team.
- Gross monthly salary from 2400 – 2800 EUR;
- Inclusive, international and multicultural environment;
- Modern, high-tech office with easy access by public transport, parking for cars and bicycles, and electric scooter charging station;
- Health insurance including a dentist, mental and physical health support and other benefits.
- On-site gym with group training.
- Ping Pong, foosball & other games for active breaks, various internal events and parties.
- Personal and professional development workshops.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Brīvības iela 151, Rīga, LV-1012
- Pilna slodze
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://www.evolution.com
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003815611
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2700 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023
€ 2700 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 2635 – 3953
Beigu termiņš: 24.06.2023