Business Intelligence AnalystGoCardless
We are looking for a BI Analyst to join our growing data team with a specific focus on supporting our bank data and payment provider business groups. As an experienced BI practitioner youll bring your expertise to bear on our data and business, building out our BI capabilities.
You will intuitively understand the challenges that teams face with using data to drive decisions and couple this with an ability to find opportunities/data gaps/interesting cohorts amongst the data we collect.
Your key contribution will be to define, generate, analyse, interpret and communicate the metrics which underpin how and where we can drive more efficient business processes as well identifying opportunities across the Bank Data portfolio. Youll help people make better, faster, more data-driven decisions and develop an expert knowledge of your functional domain, along with a deep knowledge of operations as a whole.
Although aligned with the bank data you will still work with technical and non-technical people across the whole company.
What excites you:
- Building new BI capability: working with stakeholders to agree clear, unambiguous KPI definitions and mapping the relationships between leading and lagging metrics.
- Building, maintaining and communicating data products to track key performance indicators against objectives
- Working with people across the company to enable them to self-serve Business Intelligence through Looker, our BI platform of choice
- Working with engineers to prototype, design and build pipelines which take raw data from production systems and deliver them in a format suitable for querying
- Doing deep-dive analysis of data to both test specific hypothesis and generate new business insights
Some example of the types of challenges youll help the business with:
- "Should we improve the signup flow or the dashboard next month?"
- "Which product should we focus on to generate the most revenue?
- "Which industry is the most risky for us?
What excites us:
- You have commercial experience in a fast moving company
- You have strong experience in Marketing and Growth Analytics
- Youre good at quickly getting a grasp of any dataset that you're working with
- You can judge when an analysis requires a 5 decimal point precision versus a back-of-the-envelope calculation
- You have strong experience in SQL
- A degree (or equivalent work experience) in a numerate field (Business / Commercial / Science / Maths etc)
- You have very strong data visualisation skills, including usage of self-serve tools like Tableau, QlikView, Looker or similar
- You can communicate your analyses clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bonus points for exposure to cutting edge data technologies like Google BigQuery, dbt and Airflow
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (GC Fridays)
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Gustava Zemgala gatve 74
- Pilna slodze
GoCardless is an award winning fintech company, building the worlds bank payment network.
Were making open banking more accessible and bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere! GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Following the acquisition of Latvia based start-up Nordigen, we are building a second headquarters in Riga, with plans to double our headcount in this region in 2023.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gocardless
Reģistrācijas numurs: 07495895
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2800 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 22.06.2023
€ 2500 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
€ 2500 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023