Business Intelligence EngineerGoCardless
We are looking for experienced Business Intelligence Engineers to help support our growing business and build out our data capabilities. You will be working with the BI Engineering team to define and build GoCardlesss core data models which provide the foundations for BI excellence and downstream data-hungry teams and tools. Youll create the underpinning models that enable deep insight into a fast-growing business and do so with scale and resilience in mind from day one. Youll help people in all areas of GoCardless make better, faster, more data-driven decisions and develop an expert knowledge of all areas of our operation.
Youll sit in our Product Development division and will work with technical and non-technical people across the whole company. Youll collaborate closely with our team of talented BI Analysts, designing and implementing the foundations they need to provide first class analysis to the business.
The main elements of this role will involve:
- Developing coherent and performant data models that transform large, complex and disparate datasets into explorable, understandable and accurate data products
- Building end-to-end BI solutions from ETL through to data modelling and on to front end dashboards
- Collaborating with engineers to prototype, design and build pipelines which take raw data from production systems and deliver them in a format suitable for analytic workloads
- Supporting people across the company to enable them to self-serve Business Intelligence through BI tools - were using dbt and Looker at GoCardless.
- Building BI tooling that fully leverages the capabilities of Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery
- Collaborating with BI Analysts and other data teams to create a data architecture that powers their deep-dive analysis to both test specific hypotheses and generate new business insights
- Collaborating with our team of Data Infrastructure Engineers to design and implement ingestion pipelines for new data sources, leveraging their tooling to expand the breadth of the GoCardless data warehouse
What excites you
- You can point to a solid track record as a developer of first class data tooling
- Youre a self-starter - you take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve problems with data
- Youre used to sharing your technical work in a clear way to others around you
- You can turn complex business requirements into scalable, robust, explorable data products
- Youre good at quickly getting a grasp of any dataset that youre working with
- Youll be able to demonstrate how you have automated repetitive tasks and built robust ETL pipelines
What excites us
- You have excellent SQL skills and experience of scripting languages like Python
- Experience with Big Data technologies (e.g. BigQuery, Snowflake) and working with data at significant scale
- You have a firm grasp of self-serve data tools like Looker, Tableau or similar. Were using Looker at GoCardless.
- You have experience working in an agile environment at pace
- You can communicate your work clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are as comfortable sourcing data from third party APIs as you are with discussing data modelling approaches
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - gives you the option to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period.
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (GC Fridays)
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Gustava Zemgala Gatve 74
- Pilna slodze
GoCardless is an award winning fintech company, building the worlds bank payment network.
Were making open banking more accessible and bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere! GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Following the acquisition of Latvia based start-up Nordigen, we are building a second headquarters in Riga, with plans to double our headcount in this region in 2023.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gocardless
Reģistrācijas numurs: 07495895
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3200 – 3520
Beigu termiņš: 25.06.2023
€ 2450 – 3350
Beigu termiņš: 04.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 22.06.2023