Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues globally, you will collaborate on crafting solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative, and successful. And this is your chance to join the success story: we are looking for a Performance Test Architect to join our Quality Assurance and Engineering practice.
About Cognizant Latvia and QA&E practice:
Cognizant Latvia focuses on delivering application development and application maintenance services to support its clients in becoming more digital. Riga Delivery Center with its dedicated, multilingual IT and telecom specialists is providing maintenance and support, cross-functional agile teams, and the capability to manage complex, large-scale transformation projects together with multi-country implementation and integration, making the center something of a one-stop-shop for businesses and IT competence.
Currently, in the practice, we are a team of ~ 30 people and we continue to grow and increase our QA knowledge and use modern automation and testing practices to give the best results to our clients. We work with multiple solutions and clients with the possibility to work with different tools, programming languages, and roles. Expanding our knowledge and giving clients not only the expected result but investing in giving automation and innovative solutions is our long-term goal.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/us/en/services/enterprise-quality-engineering-assurance
About the role:
We are looking for a Performance Test Architect, for our largest banking clients in the Nordics to advise the client on performance assurance, and observability & guide the client on their journey towards DevSecOps.
The performance architect will be the technical liaison between the client, the platform engineering team & the agile teams & will help set up an overall performance assurance strategy for the client. Experience with performance strategization, performance audits, performance testing in CI/CD, monitoring & observability tools, team building & good communication skills is a MUST.
Our ideal candidate:
• 12-15 years of experience as a tech lead in performance engineering
• Strategization (Deep Dive into the architecture/systems/applications/infra, identify performance improvement areas, create performance assurance strategy with implementation roadmap)
• Tools & Architecture (Develop testing architecture & way of working, evaluate performance testing/engineering/monitoring tools & Define standardized toolset, Alignment with CICD & Platform Engineering teams across technology stacks, Define Processes in Agile WoW, Quality Gates for CI/CD)
• Technical Lead for CoE Team ( Setup & Review NFRs, Review Performance Test Designs, Overall responsible for all tools & their applications)
• Metrics Definition ( For Performance SLAs, Reliability metrics)
• Experience in Legacy(Mainframe) & Microservices architecture, Kubernetes & Infrastructure as code, Containerized Applications
• Observability (Enable teams with best practices for current models/tech stack)
• Reliability (Experience with creating reliability strategies & working with SREs)
• Soft Skills are a MUST HAVE ( Good Communication Skills, Understand Business Requirements, Coordinate between various platforms, data, coe & agile teams, Agile WoW, Documentation Skills)
What you can expect:
The competitive compensation package consists of a base salary of 3400 - 5100 EUR gross/ monthly. Please note that the offer for the final candidate will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job.
• An annual bonus, and monetary recognition.
Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being, and desire to learn and grow:
• from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also include dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
• compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
• accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well as free car parking or bike shelter;
• individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
• flexible working hours, and the ability to work from home;
• various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books, and other training resources;
• self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees, and communities.
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Pilna slodze
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, were improving everyday life.
Our diverse community of 300,000+ people are working together to help transform the companies the world relies on. And when were not developing game-changing digital solutions for clients, were improving lives elsewhere by volunteering in local communities, fostering inclusion through our employee affinity groups and so much more.
In Latvia, established in 2018 after the acquisition of the Tele2 Shared Service Center, Cognizant Latvia focuses on delivering application development and application maintenance services to support its clients in becoming more digital. Riga Delivery Center with its dedicated, multilingual IT and telecom specialists is providing 24/7 maintenance and support, cross-functional agile teams, and the capability to manage complex, large-scale transformation projects together with multi-country implementation and integration, making the center something of a one-stop-shop for businesses and IT competence.
Cognizant Latvia has also been certified as Top Employer by Top Employers Institute in 2023 and 2022 and recognized in the silver category for the Sustainability Index, organized by the Institute for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility in Latvia!
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.cognizant.com/en-lv/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203081330