Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues globally, you will collaborate on crafting solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative, and successful. And this is your chance to join the success story: we are looking for a Senior Developer to join our EPS DCX CIM Team.
About Cognizant EPS DCX CIM
Cognizants Customer Interaction Management (CIM) practice is a dedicated Contact Center practice (part of EPS) that offers end-to-end technology consulting, consolidation, and optimization, design and implementation, maintenance, and platform support across interactive voice response (IVR), computer telephony integration (CTI), and multi/omnichannel/recording/WFM solutions across Legacy and Next Generation Contact Center components.
We work across wide array of industry-leading technologies from Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, Amazon Connect, Twilio and other widely adopted contact center products. Our Key digital/Next Generation offerings include AI/ML enabled Contact Centers, Customer Journeys, Chatbots, NLP, Conversational Interfaces, Video chat and emotional intelligence based services.
About the role
• Plan, design, implementation, configuration of Genesys Cloud
• Manage product requirements and Go-live activities for Genesys Cloud
• Integration of Genesys cloud CX with CRM
• Work Experience related to CICD tools
• Good experience in Terraform
• Knowledge Transition to support team and support for Warranty Support on Bug fixes, Changes and New enhancements as part of project deliverables
• Pro-actively support and have a leading role in the business requirements analysis, architecture and technical design, development, testing and maintenance of the global Omni-channel & customer engagement platform.
• Mentor knowledge and expertise to team to ensure continuity, by keeping documentation, providing training material.
• Communicate with customers, suppliers and support teams from initial requirement gathering, through design & implementation to operational support.
• Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and tests.
• Willing to travel occasionally as per project needs.
• Willing to participate in on-call/on-duty shifts.
Our ideal candidate
• University Degree with specialization on Computer Science.
• At least 6 to 8 years of professional experience in the field of complex and stretched contact center environments.
• Service the needs of business partners from beginning to end and taking ownership.
• Analytical and design thinking with the end customer in mind.
• Experience with the agile way of working.
• Ability to partner with stakeholders, interact with various levels of management and promote cross departmental collaboration.
• Decision making - able to function independently with limited work directions.
• Able to steer and manage a small (development) team of assigned resources.
• Capability to solve requests/problems when under pressure (e.g., deadlines or major incidents)
• Able to set up work directions.
• Monitor and manage time and prioritize own workload and manage the assigned resources.
• Escalate any problems/issues if required.
What you can expect
• Competitive compensation package consists of base salary from 2600 up to 3250 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus and monetary recognitions.
• Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being and desire to learn and grow:
- from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
- compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
- individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
- various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
- self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will get in touch with the candidates who will be selected for the next round.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Pilna slodze
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, were improving everyday life.
Our diverse community of 300,000+ people are working together to help transform the companies the world relies on. And when were not developing game-changing digital solutions for clients, were improving lives elsewhere by volunteering in local communities, fostering inclusion through our employee affinity groups and so much more.
In Latvia, established in 2018 after the acquisition of the Tele2 Shared Service Center, Cognizant Latvia focuses on delivering application development and application maintenance services to support its clients in becoming more digital. Riga Delivery Center with its dedicated, multilingual IT and telecom specialists is providing 24/7 maintenance and support, cross-functional agile teams, and the capability to manage complex, large-scale transformation projects together with multi-country implementation and integration, making the center something of a one-stop-shop for businesses and IT competence.
Cognizant Latvia has also been certified as Top Employer by Top Employers Institute in 2023 and 2022 and recognized in the silver category for the Sustainability Index, organized by the Institute for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility in Latvia!
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.cognizant.com/en-lv/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203081330