At Cognizant, together with your colleagues globally, you will collaborate on crafting solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative and successful. And this is your chance to join the success story: we are looking for a Sr. Mulesoft Architect to join our EAS Salesforce Team.
About Cognizant EAS Salesforce Practice
At Cognizants Salesforce practice, we help our clients shape their digital transformation journey and design leading edge Industry solutions using the power of Salesforce. Our team of experts provide relevant expertise and experience within their domain combined with deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and wider ecosystem. This role will be part of the core team of the Salesforce practice in the Baltics and have the opportunity to be part of a great growth story.
About the role
• Design and deliver high quality Mulesoft integration solutions in accordance with the overall solution design and adhering to the acceptance criteria
• Provide technical consultation on various aspects of the product and solutions based on the customers business requirements
• Create, manage, and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns a customers technical business needs to that of the Salesforce Solutions
• Responsible for designing/architecting the solution and development part with the help of development for large-scale customers
• Validate solution components and provide solution walkthrough with customer; Identify technical issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
• Guide and support team across multiple client engagements by providing technical thought leadership and guide team on best practices for design & development
Our ideal candidate
• 3-6 years Integration development experience using Mulesoft
• Expertise on API-led connectivity, web services (SOAP/REST), XML, Json, WSDL
• Expertise in creating APIs with RAML in Anypoint Design Center and manage through Anypoint Exchange and API Manager
• Familiar with CI/CD process and agile methodologies
• Bachelors, Masters degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred
• Fluent English (required)
What you can expect
Base salary from 3000 up to 3690 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus and monetary recognitions.
The final salary offer will depend on the candidates experience and skills.
Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being and desire to learn and grow:
• from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
• compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
• accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
• individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
• flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
• various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
• self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.
Please, note that we will get in touch with the candidates who will be selected for the next round.
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Mūkusalas iela 42D
- Pilna slodze
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, were improving everyday life.
Our diverse community of 300,000+ people are working together to help transform the companies the world relies on. And when were not developing game-changing digital solutions for clients, were improving lives elsewhere by volunteering in local communities, fostering inclusion through our employee affinity groups and so much more.
In Latvia, established in 2018 after the acquisition of the Tele2 Shared Service Center, Cognizant Latvia focuses on delivering application development and application maintenance services to support its clients in becoming more digital. Riga Delivery Center with its dedicated, multilingual IT and telecom specialists is providing 24/7 maintenance and support, cross-functional agile teams, and the capability to manage complex, large-scale transformation projects together with multi-country implementation and integration, making the center something of a one-stop-shop for businesses and IT competence.
Cognizant Latvia has also been certified as Top Employer by Top Employers Institute in 2023 and 2022 and recognized in the silver category for the Sustainability Index, organized by the Institute for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility in Latvia!
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.cognizant.com/en-lv/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203081330