Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues globally, you will collaborate on crafting solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative, and successful.
This is your chance to join the success story: We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our Application Development and Management Team.
About ADM Team
Our vision is to engineer applications for modern businesses and thereby accelerate customers digital transformation through industry expertise, modern software engineering, and partnerships with Cloud, SaaS, and product partners. We follow a strategy that leverages a forward-looking approach to help our customers by delivering future-proof applications and ensuring they are Fit for Use, Fit for Purpose, and Fit for Future.
We work with the worlds leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers.
More information? https://www.cognizant.com/us/en/services/application-services-and-modernization
About the role
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining the resilience, availability, scalability, and performance of applications. You will work closely with Developers to identify and fix issues proactively. You will be responsible for system performance monitoring, system capacity planning, and performance tuning.
Our ideal candidate
• Software engineer with strong application and infrastructure monitoring skills
• Solid experience working with industry-standard observability and monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Dynatrace etc.
• Hands-on knowledge of Linux, Kubernetes
• Relevant knowledge about front-end and back-end applications, integrations and application logging
• Automation, scripting skills
• Experience working with API
• Experience working with databases (relational, NoSQL)
• Experience with debugging production performance issues
• Familiar with Agile way of working.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, documentation and dashboarding skills
• Quick learner, excellent communication skills.
What you can expect
• The competitive compensation package consists of a base salary of 3480 - 4270 EUR gross/ monthly.
Please note that the offer for the final candidate will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job.
• An annual bonus, and monetary recognition.
Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being, and desire to learn and grow:
• From the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plans which also include dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
• compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
• accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well as free car parking or bike shelter;
• individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
• hybrid work, the ability to work from home;
• various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books, and other training resources;
• self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees, and communities.
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Pilna slodze
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, were improving everyday life.
Our diverse community of 300,000+ people are working together to help transform the companies the world relies on. And when were not developing game-changing digital solutions for clients, were improving lives elsewhere by volunteering in local communities, fostering inclusion through our employee affinity groups and so much more.
In Latvia, established in 2018 after the acquisition of the Tele2 Shared Service Center, Cognizant Latvia focuses on delivering application development and application maintenance services to support its clients in becoming more digital. Riga Delivery Center with its dedicated, multilingual IT and telecom specialists is providing 24/7 maintenance and support, cross-functional agile teams, and the capability to manage complex, large-scale transformation projects together with multi-country implementation and integration, making the center something of a one-stop-shop for businesses and IT competence.
Cognizant Latvia has also been certified as Top Employer by Top Employers Institute in 2023 and 2022 and recognized in the silver category for the Sustainability Index, organized by the Institute for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility in Latvia!
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.cognizant.com/en-lv/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203081330