Here at GoCardless, were building the worlds bank payment network. Bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere, as well as making open banking more accessible. GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Were an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
As a Product Security Engineer you will enable teams to take ownership of the security & privacy of their service by collaborating to set standards, perform design reviews or build solutions. You will also work closely with the engineering teams, experienced privacy & data protection experts, and a dedicated SecOps team, to ensure the continued evolution of our security and privacy strategy.
You will be someone who has experience securing a cloud-native environment, and in particular in embedding standards in engineering functions so that product teams can take the steer in building security and privacy into what they do. You should also be comfortable automating security and privacy engineering processes.
We want you to be part of explaining security to our merchants and partners, so you will need to be comfortable communicating security and privacy to a broad audience.
What excites you
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Risk team, Data Protection Officer and Product Development teams to drive security and privacy best practice in engineering
- Perform design reviews and threat modelling of services and products
- Perform vulnerability assessments and security testing
- Provide subject matter expertise on areas of security throughout the software development lifecycle
- Help and incentivise development teams to work with a security & privacy mindset
- Deliver cross-function security initiatives
- Automate and continually improve our approaches through development of tooling and procedures
- Work closely with our sales teams to respond to Requests for Proposals
What excites us
- Focus on your growth and development: regular discussions with your manager about your personal goals, feedback, coaching, learning and conference budget
- A clear career progression: opportunities for growth and competencies aligned to our competencies framework
- Ownership and freedom: we give people problems to solve rather than specifications to implement, end to end ownership (deciding on the solution, implementing it, releasing it, maintaining it)
- Good work-life balance
Our team comes from a range of backgrounds, and we welcome diversity. Even if your experience doesnt tick all of the boxes, please apply - wed love to hear from you.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Gustava Zemgala Gatve 74
- Pilna slodze
GoCardless is an award winning fintech company, building the worlds bank payment network.
Were making open banking more accessible and bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere! GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Following the acquisition of Latvia based start-up Nordigen, we are building a second headquarters in Riga, with plans to double our headcount in this region in 2023.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gocardless
Reģistrācijas numurs: 07495895