- Monday-Friday 10 am - 7 pm
- 8 am - 8 pm for 4 days
- 4 days off
- 8 pm - 8 am for 4 days
- 4 days off
What excites you
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers regarding any/all queries and primarily provide phone & email support to our customers globally.
- Take ownership of the issue(s) and support our customers most efficiently whilst consistently delivering world-class customer service.
- Analysing and reporting product issues and representing customer voice across the company.
- Guide our customers to use our dashboard and explain the benefits of our products by having valuable discussions with customers.
- Monitoring customer complaints on social media and reaching out to provide assistance.
- Ensure that our local and global KYC (Know your Customer) requirements are met while ensuring new and existing customers have a seamless experience by delivering high quality KYC reviews.
- Stop the bad actors by ensuring were catching those that we believe are misusing the GoCardless platform. It is our regulatory and moral obligation to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Perform politically exposed persons (PEP), Sanctions and Adverse media screening.
- Identify opportunities to upskill other team members and proactively share knowledge
- We are about customer experience, speed and quality. We have challenging KPIs that we work hard to deliver against and growing markets to serve as GoCardless expands globally.
What excites us
- You're interested in KYC & customer support and want to learn and grow your career in this space.
- You have a flawless command of English and communicate clearly in speaking and writing, and are happy to support customers via email and over the phone.
- You love helping people and care deeply about providing customers with a great experience.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls and emails and be able to consistently meet targets.
- You take pride in having strong attention to detail and always see tasks through to completion.
- You learn quickly and are comfortable with complexity and a technical product.
- You're able to follow processes to the letter and challenge these where they can be improved.
- You have a tremendous sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Having previous experience working in a similar role in a contact centre/customer support operations or KYC role is highly desirable.
- Prior experience using tools like Zendesk, Intercom or Looker is desirable.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (GC Fridays)
Life at GoCardless
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Gustava Zemgala Gatve 74
- Pilna slodze
- Pilnas slodzes maiņu darbs
GoCardless is an award winning fintech company, building the worlds bank payment network.
Were making open banking more accessible and bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere! GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Following the acquisition of Latvia based start-up Nordigen, we are building a second headquarters in Riga, with plans to double our headcount in this region in 2023.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gocardless
Reģistrācijas numurs: 07495895