C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
Professional skills and qualifications:
- Experience in development of SPA applications;
- Understanding of application design principles;
- Ability to work in a strict time box;
- Cross browser support;
- Usability analysis and definition skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing.
- General: CSS, HTML;
- Style processors: SASS, LESS, PostCSS;
- Libraries and frameworks: Angular, AngularJS, React (Redux, JSX);
- Component-oriented applications frameworks;
- Angular 12;
- Public clouds: Azure, AWS or GCP.
As advantage will be considered:
- Public cloud: Azure, AWS or GCP;
- Managed infrastructure: PaaS, IaaS, CaaS, Serverless;
- Command Line Shell scripting with Bash;
- Docker Continuous Integration / Deployment GraphQL;
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration tools TypeScript.
- Participate in development of web-based applications;
- Participate in sprint planning & estimation sessions;
- Test and document the produced software according to company and project standards;
- Communication with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 5200.00 EUR *
*The above-mentioned remneration is valid within the term of this jb advrtisement only and may vary depending the potential candidate's skils, qualification and experience.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
Papildu informācija: The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidates skills, qualification and experience.
- Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Meistaru iela 33, Valdlauči, Ķekavas pagasts, Ķekavas novads.
- Pilna slodze
C.T.Co HR Department
C.T.Co is a member of Com-Tec-Co, a European technology group, leveraging more than 20 years expertise in enterprise applications delivery for global companies to provide clients with the best value in Enterprise Apps.
Solutions are delivered using an agile, iterative and incremental approach, which is specially tailored to enterprise environment needs. This enables close collaboration with the customer throughout the solution delivery process, from sketching ideas to user experience design, implementation, integration and operations support, which results in optimized project ROI.
A great user experience of Enterprise Apps seamlessly integrates structured and semi-structured data, business intelligence, collaboration tools, document management and workflows.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://ctco.lv/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003444513