- Monday-Friday 10 am - 7 pm
What excites you
- Be the first point of contact for our customers regarding any queries and provide phone & email support to our customers globally.
- Take ownership and provide world-class customer service to our customers.
- Analyse and report product issues and represent customer voice across the company.
- Guide our customers to use our dashboard and explain the benefits of our products by having valuable discussions with them.
- Monitoring customer complaints on social media and reaching out to provide assistance.
- Ensure that our local and global KYC (Know your Customer) requirements are met while ensuring new and existing customers have a seamless experience by delivering high quality KYC reviews.
- Stop the bad actors by ensuring were catching those that we believe are misusing the GoCardless platform. It is our regulatory and moral obligation to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Perform politically exposed persons (PEP), Sanctions and Adverse media screening.
- Identify opportunities to upskill other team members and proactively share knowledge.
What excites us
- You have a previous experience in customer support and/or KYC and want to learn and grow your career in this space.
- English and French are the languages that you speak and write freely in.
- You are happy to support customers via email and over the phone.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls and emails and be able to consistently meet targets.
- You love helping people and care deeply about providing customers with a great experience.
- You take pride in having strong attention to detail and always see tasks through to completion.
- You learn quickly and are comfortable with complexity and a technical product.
- You're able to follow processes through and challenge these where they can be improved.
- You can work fast and keep calm under pressure.
- Prior experience using tools like Zendesk, Intercom or Looker is desirable.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (GC Fridays)
Life at GoCardless
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Gustava Zemgala gatve 74
- Pilna slodze
GoCardless is an award winning fintech company, building the worlds bank payment network.
Were making open banking more accessible and bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere! GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Following the acquisition of Latvia based start-up Nordigen, we are building a second headquarters in Riga, with plans to double our headcount in this region in 2023.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gocardless
Reģistrācijas numurs: 07495895