1590
SINTEC UK
HR Specialist
SINTEC UK
SINTEC UK

HR Specialist

SINTEC UK

Latvian subsidiary of SINTEC UK is looking to expand its HR department in Riga. Sintec UK is a London based mechanical and electrical contractor that provides a wide range of professional installation services, specialising in automation technologies for material handling and storage systems. We have carried out projects worldwide, notably in UK, Europe, USA, Brazil, Australia and other regions. We are global service provider, installing conveyors systems and other equipment for companies such as Amazon, Marks and Spencer, Sainsburys, Ocado, BMW, Nestle and many others.
 
Role description
SINTEC UK is growing, and the role of HR specialist is crucial to support the growth. The Company is constantly looking for experienced technical personnel (electricians, mechanics, engineers) across different countries. Therefore 70% of your time will be dedicated to the site-based recruitment, from assessing new potential markets to onboarding new hires. The remaining 30% will involve preparation various HR admin tasks.
We are seeking a result-driven individual with a can-do attitude, capable of managing their workload independently and interact successfully with various teams in getting the task done.
 
Key Responsibilities
  • Drive the Company's recruitment campaign for technical personnel and oversee all aspects of candidate sorting (advertising vacancies on job boards & HR platforms, coordinating applications, short-listing, arranging interviews, obtaining references, etc)
  • Proactively source candidates as per set requirement and targets (for both office-based and site-based vacancies), providing advice on salary and benefits package
  • Research new markets for recruitment, analyse conditions and benefits in various countries, compliance, and present recommendations
  • Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes in accordance with Company policies and procedures
  • Oversee the probation period for new hires and conduct performance review for existing employees
  • Provide advice on recruitment process and its effectiveness
  • Engage in corporate communications (it can include internal emailing, Newsletter creation, posting on corporate social media platforms)
  • Facilitate visa applications, register posted workers in various countries, prepare supporting documents for employees international travel
  • Provide timely reports to HR Department as required
  • Undertake all ad-hoc HR tasks

Requirements
  • Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruiting, preferably within the construction/technical industry 
  • HR, social science or other relevant degree is preferred
  • Knowledge of Latvian labour law
  • Proven experience in recruiting and HR document administration
  • Excellent communication skills, and ability to communicate with staff at all levels, especially when under pressure
  • Precise and accurate handling of documents in various languages
  • High-level proficiency in MS Office applications
  • Creative approach to problem solving
  • Fluency in Latvian (written and verbal) is essential, with proficiency in English at B1 / B2 level or higher
 
We offer:
  • Office in Riga with parking facilities
  • Competitive salary, stable work, and social guarantees
  • Tailored trainings and courses to support professional development
  • Private medical insurance provided after the probation period
  • Friendly and supportive team, corporate events
  • Hybrid working available
 
Salary: 1700 - 2200 EUR gross per month (the full package is discussed with the successful candidate) 
Mēneša bruto algaBruto mēnesī  € 1700 - 2200

Papildu informācija: Salary: 1700 - 2200 EUR gross per month (the full package is discussed with the successful candidate)

Atrašanās vieta

    Rīga, Latvija
    Kārļa Ulmaņa gatve

Darba veids

  • Pilna slodze

Prasmes

 MS Office

Valodas

  •  Angļu
  •  Latviešu
Kontaktpersona
SINTEC UK
Latvian subsidiary of SINTEC UK is looking to expand its HR department in Riga. Sintec UK is a London based mechanical and electrical contractor that provides a wide range of professional installation services, specialising in automation technologies for material handling and storage systems. We have carried out projects worldwide, notably in UK, Europe, USA, Brazil, Australia and other regions. We are global service provider, installing conveyors systems and other equipment for companies such as Amazon, Marks and Spencer, Sainsburys, Ocado, BMW, Nestle and many others. 


Uzņēmuma mājaslapahttp://www.sintec.uk.com

Reģistrācijas numurs40006020161

Tev varētu interesēt arī:

Klientu apkalpošanas speciālists/-e
4finance A/S
Rīga
€ 1100 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 30.05.2024
B2B Pārdošanas speciālists
STIM Industry SIA
Rīga
€ 1500 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2024
Cilvēkresursu un atlases vadītājs uzņēmumu grupai
caballero | digital agency
Rīga
€ 1200 – 2900
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2024