PRODUCT DEPARTMENT ASSOCIATE
DiscoverCars.com is an online car hire reservation agency - serving hundreds of thousand clients per year in more than 10,000 locations worldwide. While our company continues to grow, our goal remains the same – delivering outstanding car hire products with the best possible customer service.
We are currently inviting applications for the position of Product Department Associate. Our Product Department is responsible for inputting and updating the information about and availability of the offers displayed on our website. We add new partners and locations to our website on a daily basis, as well as make sure that information about our existing offers is up to date. We analyze the rental conditions provided by our partners to show all the information our customers need to see in order to make an informed decision when placing a booking.
- Timely and accurate data entry
- Information verification and renewal
- Analyzing numeric and textual information in English
- Requesting missing information from our partners
- Communication with other departments and partners
We are looking for someone who:
- Has well-developed computer skills (Excel, Google Sheets, internet research)
- English knowledge at B2 level (reading and writing)
- Is willing to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Likes to solve problems by analyzing their cause and effect (connecting the dots)
- Welcomes feedback and applies it to their daily work
- Is attentive to detail
- Is goal-orientated
- Enjoys working in a team and supporting their colleagues
- In-house introduction training
- Fantastic feeling of community in our friendly and passionate team
- Great career growth opportunities
- A beautiful office and competitive salary
- Exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
By applying for the vacancy, the applicant gives permission to store and process his/her personal data in the company's "Discover Car Hire" Ltd confidential database in order to ensure the recruitment process.