We are currently looking for a SENIOR KYC / ONBOARDING SPECIALIST to be responsible for interacting with customers
- handling Know Your Customer (KYC) process
- onboarding of individual customers
- daily interaction with team members and other departments
- ensuring high level customer satisfaction
- reporting technical issues to the relevant parties
- previous job experience in onboarding of individual customers & KYC process
- proficiency in English language
- ability to communicate clearly, friendly, professionally, both in writing and in speech
- solid computer skills
- willingness to help and solve problems
- paid training cycle to perform the job at the highest standards
- private health insurance including sports coverage after successful probation
- valuable work experience in a young, dynamic and friendly international environment
- excellent opportunity to practice the language and develop new skills
- flexible working schedule with a balanced mix of morning and evening hours (7.00-15.00, 15.00-23.00)
- performance-based bonuses
- social benefits, all taxes paid, guaranteed salary increase after successful probation
- career growth opportunities
- regular social events
Please submit CV and Motivation Letter in English by clicking "Apply".
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.