BACKEND NODE.JS DEVELOPER
Blockvis is a recognized provider of custom blockchain solutions. We offer various blockchain development services: wallet service development, blockchain technology consulting, smart-contract development and audit.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join the development team.
- Developing libraries and backend services;
- Documenting application changes and developing updates;
- Communication with internal and external project stakeholders.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a backend developer, devops or blockchain developer;
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking;
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.js;
- Knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC);
Considered as advantage
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform;
- Understanding of blockchain concepts;
- Understanding of cryptography and modern encryption methods.