LEAD BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
Blockvis is a recognized provider of custom blockchain solutions. We offer various blockchain development services: wallet service development, blockchain technology consulting, smart-contract evelopment and audit.
We are looking for an experienced Blockchain engineer to join the development team. Your primary focus will be on implementing custom workflows within Bitcoin and Ethereum ecosystems, integrating them with emerging technologies.
- Research new protocols, their underlying cryptography/transaction formats and integration practices;
- Implement abstraction layers to work with new protocols;
- Troubleshooting backend software and debugging application codes;
- Documenting application changes and developing updates;
- Communication with internal and external project stakeholders.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a backend developer, devops or blockchain developer;
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking;
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum: development and deployment of smart contracts, understanding of blockchain tools such as web3js and truffle;
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.js;
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC);
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools;
- Experience with Rust even for personal experiments is a plus.
Considered as advantage
- Experience with several blockchain platforms and able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the blockchain architecture;
- Experience with decentralized file systems like IPFS, swarm, dat, hyperdrive;
- Experience with modern web development, especially React;
- Familiarity with kubernetes, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.