Being part of our Change Control Department you will be responsible for:
- managing the queue (reviewing and providing follow-up) of tickets from various stakeholders via ticket systems, using email, chat and phone
- leading and managing on-boarding / integration and production processes
- performing system daily monitoring and checking in order to identify and prevent potential service interruption, suggesting preventive measures
- maintaining information systems and performing regular and ad-hoc configurations in production environment depending on the business / operational needs
The ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
- university degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline
- experience of working with software integration and payment systems in the past is considered to be an advantage
- passion for quickly understanding new environments and new technologies, possess a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to do what is necessary to integrate the required software
- strong creativity, analytical and problem solving skills
- ability to manage multiple competing priorities and projects
- excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, excellent reporting skills
- challenging position in a multicultural dynamic environment
- first hand experience in e-wallet and credit card international projects
- competitive salary and compensation package - based on Your skills, experience and competencies
- private health insurance policy after successful probation
- regular social events
Please submit CV and Motivation Letter in English by clicking "Apply".
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.