Being part of Ibanpay you will be responsible for:
- administering and compliance with professional standards, developing and supervising compliance of internal standards, and monitoring the quality of delivered services
- create, maintain & regular reviews process related artefacts (e.g. procedures, guidelines, templates, etc.)
- perform internal audits and prepare audit reports
- ensure regular reviews of process documentation
- ensure and verify data quality in Company’s information/issue/process management systems
- prepare and evaluate various internal and external reports and monitor the required indicators
- carry out risk assessments and test the data processing system, as well as ensure its operation and security measures
- participate in projects related to the security of information systems
The ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
- at least 3 years’ experience of hands-on compliance and security assessment, quality assurance / or PCI DSS experience
- experience evaluating the security infrastructure for large enterprise merchants or service providers
- knowledge of the financial industry and/or the lifecycle of payment card transactions
- knowledge of audit methodologies and security assessment tools
- able to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment
- excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of expressing thoughts clearly
- team player with ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative and make decisions
- valuable work experience in a multicultural dynamic environment
- first-hand experience in e-wallet and credit card international projects
- competitive salary and compensation package – based on your skills, experience and competencies
- private health insurance policy after successful probation
Please submit CV and Motivation Letter in English by clicking "Apply".
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.