SIA Corporate Development Solutions
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for a Product Owner / Project Manager with a strong background. You will be working with a highly talented team of IT and business specialists.
• Understand the customer - their needs, pains, and jobs-to-be-done, determining current
and future need
• Drive the execution of all processes for products, including product research, market
research, competitive analysis, planning, requirements development, and product launch
• Collaborate closely with WEB development, marketing, and sales teams on the
development, QA, and release of products
• Ensures user stories are “ready” for development to start work
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product
• Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on
track towards business deliverable commitments
• Manage and control projects/tasks backlog
• Full project management for assigned projects or tasks
• Follow competitors and the industry
• Successful end-to-end product development experience in role of Product Owner
• Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Higher education (at least Bachelor’s degree)
• Creative thinking
• Strategic thinking
• Management of stakeholders and their expectation.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers
• Organizational and time management skills
• Attention to details
• Fluent English
• Work in an international company;
• Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
• Paid sports activities;
• Bonus package upon performance;
• Sponsored educational package;
• Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
• Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
• Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
• Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Gross salary: 3,000 EUR at the beginning.