One team. Millions of customers.
Picanova is the global market leader for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 in-house online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
- Plan, organize, implement, and maintain multiple database environments by implementing industry best practice
- Implement procedures to maintain, monitor, backup and recover ETL processes
- Support the onboarding and integration of new providers and data sources
- Perform capacity planning and implement necessary capacity improvements on database servers
- Perform necessary software configuration, testing and installation of new versions
- Monitor performance and support resource planning of BI technology stack
- Security management and access administration
WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Administration experience of one of these: MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle DB or similar
- Good SQL knowledge and experience in query optimization
- Experience in setup or maintenance of security policies
- Good knowledge of English - written and spoken
- Work in an international company
- Salary range 2300 EUR gross – 3500 EUR gross depending on the level of experience
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development
- Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
Have we sparked your interest? Please use online application to send your CV.
Second round candidates will be contacted.
CV-Online Latvia Ltd has a license No.73 (11.08.2008., open-ended) issued by the State Employment Agency for rendering of job placement services. If by applying for a job vacancy, the candidate wants his or her personal data to be stored on the internal confidential database of CV-Online Latvia Ltd. with the aim that the personal data would be processed in other personnel selection projects carried out by CV-Online Latvia Ltd., the candidate must indicate his or her consent in the application for a vacancy. Without the candidate’s consent his or her personal data will not be distributed to the third parties.