The Business Client Manager role will include the following responsibilities:
- provide B2B accounts with professional on-boarding service, support and follow-up for operational requests as well as for more complex projects and integrations;
- liaise with other departments of the Company, in order to effectively respond to inquiries and concerns of the Company’s clients and their customers;
- display a strong understanding of each Company’s client and its customers business model;
- regularly monitor processing activities of accounts, and communicate and interpret pertinent information, patterns and trends to clients;
- convey clear and accurate information at all times regarding pricing and fee structures, product information and project progress.
- job experience in a relevant position, ideally but not limited to the FinTech industry;
- excellent communicator (verbal, telephone, written).
- perfect presentation skills;
- fluency in written and spoken English;
- proficiency in MS OFFICE and experience in producing and presenting comprehensive reports.
An ideal candidate should display the following personal attributes:
- excellent communication, organizational and time management skills necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment;
- desire to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty;
- "thick skin" owner capable of tactfully handling customer inquiries and negotiations;
- ability to utilize various information systems for analysis and action taking.
- stable employer with more than 10 years on the market;
- competitive salary and social bonuses – sports, medical care, etc.;
- employment in a young, dynamic and friendly international environment;
- career growth potential and valuable work experience in one of the most rapidly developing world industries;
- private health insurance policy;
- possible business trips across the EU;
- team-building activities;
- Modern state-ofthe-art office;
- Free private parking near the office.
Please submit CV and Motivation Letter in English by clicking "Apply".
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.