- performs outreach to collect all documents to perform KYC (Know Your Customer)
- performs onboarding and ongoing servicing for clients/ Using a problem solving mindset to find solutions in more difficult or complex cases to ensure that clients can be successfully onboarded
- identifies and applies regulatory requirements per applicable jurisdictions and internal procedures
- applies in-depth knowledge of procedures and systems to ensure client records are compliant with all applicable rules and requirements
- utilize creative problem solving and solid decision making abilities
- provide Subject Matter Expertise for international regulatory requirements, products & services, documentation and Regional/Country KYC requirements
- hands-on experience and expertise in at least one of Business Risk Management core areas, e.g. market risk, prevention of AML and terrorist financing, banking or securities regulatory compliance
- high sense of accuracy, discipline and responsibility; detail-orientated and well organized
- a true team player with ability to work unsupervised on own initiative and make decisions
- adaptable to a changing, dynamic work environment
- experienced problem solver and critical thinker/ Ability to work under pressure while working accurately and efficiently
- minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a client onboarding/KYC/AML focused role
- degree level education preferred
- excellent English written & verbal communication ability
- valuable work experience in a multicultural dynamic environment
- first-hand experience in e-wallet and credit card international projects
- competitive salary and compensation package – based on your skills, experience and competencies
- private health insurance policy after successful probation
Please submit CV and Motivation Letter in English by clicking "Apply".
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.