Being part of our Risk Management Department you will be responsible for:
- performing periodic Due Diligence (DD) reviews on Individual and Corporate clients;
- identifying and escalating potential AML risks to ensure compliance with the regulatory and legal requirements;
- cross-examining external databases and undertaking other enquiries to confirm identity and ensure that the Company and its clients meet their legal & regulatory obligations;
- detecting, preventing and investigating fraud associated with the business specifics of the Company’s clients;
- preparing various risk-related reports;
- assisting in development of internal prevention controls of fraud and money laundering.
The ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
- have at least two years hands-on experience and expertise in AML/CFT and regulatory compliance in payment processing and in operational Due Diligence reviews;
- be able to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment;
- ability to make risk-based decisions or recommendations and articulate those persuasively to senior management;
- full working proficiency in English; be accurate and disciplined in work with an eye for detail, responsible and well organized;
- possess an inquiring mind and be able to learn fast.
- challenging position in a multicultural dynamic environment;
- first hand experience in e-wallet and credit card international projects;
- competitive salary and compensation package - based on your skills, experience and competencies;
- private health insurance including sports coverage after successful probation;
- regular social events.
Please submit CV and Motivation Letter in English by clicking "Apply".
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.