SIA Atlas Premium is a fish processing company that deals with the production of fresh and frozen fish products. During the recent years the company has considerably grown. Our facility operates the latest processing technology in the world in order to provide customers with the highest quality product.
We invite Technical Director to join our team
- Planning, organizing and controlling the work of the Technical department;
- Maintenance of the production equipment;
- Maintenance of the electrical networks, water supply networks, ventilation systems, cooling
systems ensuring safe operations;
- Ensure and monitor records of maintenance and repair activities, maintain and analyze the
records and technical documentation;
- Ensure that the work of the facility complies with the quality management system (IFS)
implemented by the company;
- Participate in development of technical projects, acquisition of new equipment and products;
- Communication and problem solving with service providers.
Requirements for Candidates:
- Higher technical education;
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with hi-tech technologies
- Work experience in a similar position;
- Precision, initiative, high sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to analyze and find effective solutions;
- Understanding automated systems;
- Good knowledge of Latvian, Russian and English.
- Responsible and dynamic work in an international manufacturing company
- Competitive salary,
- Social security and health insurance,
- Professional growth opportunities
- Good working conditions.
Workplace: Olaine, Rūpnīcu Street 4 (located in Nordic Industrial Park)
Please send your CV and Application Letter by clicking "Apply".