• perform multiple functions related to payments processing
• reconcile, investigate and resolve any queries, questions and erroneous transactions
• maintain strong day-to-day working relationships with third party banking partners, monitor and control data exchange internally and externally
The ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
• no experience is needed, just your willingness to obtain it (we have an excellent training course)
• strong analytical thinking skills and ability to handle daily routine (repetitive tasks)
• accurate and disciplined in work with an eye for detail, with highest sense of responsibility, well organized
• able to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment
• team player, but with ability to work unsupervised and make routine decisions
• excellent English written & verbal communication skills
Understanding in the areas of electronic funds transfer systems, multi-currency reconciliations, SWIFT and SEPA processing will be considered an advantage.
We are grateful to deliver for you the best employee experience and we offer:
• valuable work experience in a friendly, multicultural and dynamic environment
• first-hand experience in international e-wallet and credit card projects
• competitive salary and compensation package – based on your skills, experience and competencies
• private health insurance (including online/offline sports coverage), straight after successful probation
• regular corporate events
• modern workplace and free monitored parking
• remote work opportunities
As we do not ask for experience, please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.