Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
About the Job
We are seeking a person oriented, experienced human resources business partner to join our growing organization in Latvia. In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company’s management on all issues related to human resources and act as a proactive communicator, change agent and a thought leader.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in managing the HR initiatives that can drive innovation and support business development in a complex and fast changing environment. We look for the person, who is able to work independently and in a team, takes a hands-on approach, and is able to communicate effectively at all levels.
This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is ready to take the next step in professional development, become part of global HR team and truly make a difference.in professional development, become part of global HR team and truly make a difference.
- Work closely with business functions to provide high impact HR business support during the full employee life cycle
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes to secure sustainable results built on true collaboration with stakeholders
- Take ownership of & manage complex HR Projects cross-functionally
- Build a strong business relationship with employees, managers and main stakeholders
- Develop strong external knowledge of corresponding labor market to provide guidance and advice to internal clients/stakeholders
- Actively identify gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Ensure the compliance of existing and created guidelines, processes and procedures with Global HR policies across Evolution
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed & required.
- 5+ years of experience in HR, preferably in a large company
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian and English languages
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations etc.
- Strong strategical mindset & analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong business relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to work productively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Is confident in influencing and negotiating with all levels of seniority, along with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Resilient in overcoming objections and a tenacious and determined attitude when faced with barriers or obstacles.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly work environment.