Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As a valued member of our Integrations Team, you will be responsible for coordinating the company's product integration activities and manage communication between internal and external stakeholders on technical matters.
- Lead the planning and implementation of integration projects
- Coordinate of the company's products integration related activities with all involved internal departments, partners and customers
- Client consultancy in technical aspects of the company's products and integration
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Participate in testing and implementation of project results in a manner, which is in accordance with procedures
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Provide technical assistance for other departments, such as Sales Department, Support Department
- If necessary, to prepare the documentation of products, procedures and programs.
- 2 years’ experience within IT Project Management
- Customer and results oriented person
- Motivated, prompt and organized
- Suﬃcient technical knowledge
- Planning, arranging and prioritizing competences
- Excellent command of English, good Latvian and Russian language skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn, fast thinker, desire for improvements
- Being able to ‘get things done’
- Good team player
- Experience in the online gaming industry will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Working with the best online gaming companies in the world
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Challenging work within a dynamic international team
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.