Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As a Compensation and Benefits specialist you will be playing a key role in coordinating the corporate compensation and benefits system and advising on world leading practices. While working with hiring managers, recruiters and other Human Resources personnel to ensure company’s compensation approach is aligned & implemented across all organization units on international level. You will be leading designing, developing & managing salary, bonus and benefits packages for Evolution’s employees on a global scale.
- Define a reasonable and competitive total compensation and benefits package for respective markets
- Develop & lead a consistent and sustainable compensation strategy
- Assess the current organization’s pay structure
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with local legislation and regulations
- Research compensation trends, review compensation surveys & evaluate compensation policies; provide suggestions to internal stakeholders and business partners
- Consult on organization’s benefits programs
- Work with insurance brokers and companies
- Provide recommendations to managers regarding queries on job descriptions, salaries, and job positions classifications
- Participate in salary surveys & relevant HR Excellence projects
- Support all company locations upon necessity.
- Higher degree in Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in both local & international markets
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian and English languages
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job position evaluation and analysis systems
- Previous experience with labour market surveys and compensation practices
- Good knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly work environment.