Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As an HR Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring overall compliance with existing HR policies and established practices on a global scale across all company’s locations. Providing supervision on both mandatory and internal regulations, as well as suggesting necessary improvements for company’s management to boost ethical and regulatory standards across the organization.
- Provide overall HR compliance support and guidance related to regulatory compliance, as well as global company HR policies and procedures
- Take part in developing and maintaining internal HR policies and compliance procedures
- Plan and coordinate activities for the organization to ensure compliance with ethical and regulatory standards
- Verify that all company and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated
- Engage in HR internal auditing, compliance investigations, or other activities related to human resources and employment/employees
- Act as an HR point of contact for global GDPR, ISO or other auditing processes
- Identify compliance issues that require further follow-up or investigation
- Coordinate development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout the organization
- Advise internal management on the implementation or operation of compliance processes
- Provide employee training on policies and procedures.
- Higher degree in a relevant field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in HR, experience in a similar position will be a strong advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English & good knowledge of Latvian languages
- Working knowledge on anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, equality, and retaliation practices
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Capability of working globally with people of varied technical backgrounds and cultures
- Excellent organizational, analytical & problem solving skills
- Very high attentiveness to details and accuracy of information processing
- Solid communication, listening, presentation and writing skills
- High sense responsibility & ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly work environment.