- handling customer questions over various communication channels
- ensuring high level customer satisfaction
- daily interaction with team members and other departments
- reporting technical issues to the relevant parties
- proficiency in English language (knowledge of additional language will benefit you financially)
- ability to communicate clearly, friendly, professionally, both in writing and in speech
solid computer skills
- willingness to help and solve problems
- paid training cycle to perform the job at the highest standards
- private health insurance including sports coverage (after successful probation)
- valuable work experience in a young, dynamic and friendly international environment
- excellent opportunity to practice the language with native speakers and develop new skills
- flexible working schedule with a balanced mix of morning, evening and night hours – perfect to combine with studies
- performance-based bonuses
- social benefits, all taxes paid, guaranteed salary increase after successful probation
- career growth opportunities
- regular corporate and teambuilding events
- modern oficce and free, safe parking
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
As we do not ask for previous job experience, please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.