Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As part of our continued growth and expansion we are looking for an experienced and driven individual to take the role of HVAC Systems Technician. You will be providing an ongoing maintenance, repair and support of the company`s HVAC systems (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning) in Evolution.
- Providing ongoing maintenance, repair and support of the company`s HVAC systems
- Analyzing HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation
- Replacing and upgrading the current HVAC system to meet the newly developed system requirements
- Consulting on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals
- Performing audit on all HVAC system, collect data and perform periodic evaluation
- Ensuring efficient collaboration between the technical personnel and suppliers of the equipment and services
- Assisting in out of office hours support to the HVAC systems according to company`s SLAs
- Managing or supervising specialists and sub-contractors working with the company`s HVAC systems
- Make an active contribution in the research and development efforts by understanding the HVAC advances that will match with the emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or special technical education in HVAC/mechanical systems + experience in HVAC engineering industry
- Excellent Latvian skills, intermediate knowledge of English skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in air conditioning systems maintenance and troubleshooting
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality and ability to meet deadlines
- The Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team
- A competitive remuneration package
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Health Insurance
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.