Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As our Studio Interior Designer, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our Live Dealer game portfolio as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include live studio/set interior design requirement analysis, design development from concept stage till technical specification preparation for build phase and design project supervision, high-end 3D modelling and rendering, finishing material and innovation research, up-to-date interior design solutions, cooperation with creative team, technical team, project managers and clients.
We are looking for a talented, open-minded, high-skilled designer with the high willingness to create world leading products.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final product
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- Produce high quality 3D models and renders
- Create studio interior design specifications
- Prepare design files for print and production
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies, production services & suppliers
- Supervise procurement processes and assure quality standards
- Supervise studio-build
- Estimate the time required to complete the work
- Have a professional approach to costs and deadlines
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Higher education - Bachelor's degree of Arts and/or Interior design
- Extended experience in freelance projects
- Knowledge of software - 3dsmax, AutoCad, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corona Render
- Experience in Illustration, Animation, or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Adobe - After effects, Premiere will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced English, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Basic project management skills
- Basic understanding of people management or work experience in large, international company.
- Challenging work with the latest technologies in a dynamic international product development team
- International projects with business travels for project supervision
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.