- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Administration, IT or other relevant program or last year student;
- Experience in IT systems and shared services/global business services would be an advantage;
- Basic understanding of Excel;
- Experience with ERP systems or sales support is considered an advantage;
- Ability to work in flexible shifts (be available to cover 14:00-23:00 shift).
Darba pienākumu apraksts
- Responsible for following up on all aspects that have an impact on the day-to-day customer satisfaction;
- To be the interface between the customer and Solvay for all steps through order life-cycle (order owner);
- Ensuring fulfillment of orders as well as that all customer issues are fully and effectively resolved;
- Building and maintaining good relationships with internal & external customers.
- A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits;
- Appreciation and Recognition programs;
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts;
- Fixed-term contract untill the 31st of December, 2021 with the potential to go permanent;
- Excellent benefits like health, life, accident insurance, mobile working opportunities, home office allowance etc.