- 2 - 3 years of experience in Customer Service or other relevant role (preferably within international companies);
- Very good communication skills, including listening, verbal and written. Developed negotiation skills and telephone communication skills;
- Strong customer focus;
- Excellent computer skills, ability to use Gmail, Excel, preferably experience with ERP system/s;
Advanced level of English (both written and verbal);
- Ability to work in late shifts (15:00-24:00).
Darba pienākumu apraksts
- Responsible for following up on all aspects that have an impact on the day-to-day customer satisfaction;
- To be the interface between the customer and Solvay for all steps through order life-cycle (order owner);
- Ensuring fulfillment of orders as well as that all customer issues are fully and effectively resolved;
- Building and maintaining good relationships with internal & external customers.
- A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits;
- Appreciation and Recognition programs;
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts;
- Fixed-term contract with the potential to go permanent;
- Excellent benefits like health, life, accident insurance, mobile working opportunities, home office allowance etc.