About us & position:
IBANPAY SIA is a Latvian-based company specializing in provision of outsourced services.
With over 15 years of experience, we are supporting our clients' business needs on a daily basis.
We & our clients rely on the Business Compliance function to protect our integrity and reputation, advice on global regulation, compliance and financial crime, conduct, governance issues and keep the service/business up to date on all regulatory matters in the jurisdictions in which our clients operate.
To be successful you will need a thorough understanding of FinTech, legal opinions and financial services regulation that is vital to compliance excellence throughout our client’s global activities.
The duties and responsibilities of the Business Compliance Specialist may vary depending on the successful candidate's experience and abilities.
In general, the Business Compliance Specialist:
- Provides guidance regarding region’s regulatory compliance for all jurisdictions our clients are operating
- Prevents and identifies business compliance risks, and prepares risk analyses
- Drafts and reviews internal policies and procedures resulting from regulatory changes
- Undertakes research, reports and creates action plans based on regulatory vs business needs to the stakeholders
- Leads compliance contribution to developing projects for existing and new products and services in all jurisdictions our clients are operating
- Reviews existing clients and evaluates their risk for the business
- Collaborates closely with the Customer Relationship department team, Risk & Compliance team and external legal advisers to achieve strategic compliance objectives
The ideal candidate should possess the following professional skills and personal attributes:
- Previous experience working in compliance of financial services, market research or online gaming companies
- Experience in research roles at B2B financial services companies, in-house compliance or legal roles is desirable
- The ability to interpret, understand and advise all levels of seniority in the business of an appropriate course of action on a broad range of legal and regulatory provisions
- Fluent English and strong written and verbal communication skills to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Self-organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage and prioritize deadlines
We are grateful to deliver for you the best employee experience, so we offer:
- Challenging position in a friendly, multicultural and dynamic environment
- First-hand experience in e-wallet and credit card international projects
- Competitive salary and compensation package - based on your skills, experience and competencies
- Private health insurance (including online/offline sports coverage) after successful probation
- Regular fun corporate events
- Modern workplace and free & monitored parking
- Partly remote work opportunities
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a working permit in Latvia.
It will be nice if you prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.