Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
The role of Communications Lead for Engineering is a part of the global Employee Branding and Internal Communications team and reports to Employee Branding and Communications Manager for Baltics and Engineering Hubs.
- Work with IT Engineering Management, HR and Employer Branding and Communications Manager to create the external branding strategy and supporting activities for Evolution Engineering division with the aim of positioning the brand across all the markets with Engineering Hubs as an attractive Employer for the target audience.
- The work spans, but is not limited to, recruitment campaigns across print/digital, CSR activities as well as general brand management and PR efforts
- Support the development of the brand positioning and thought leadership through various storytelling techniques across social medial platforms, industry blogs and media, as well as participation in industry events
- Support local Engineering management across multiple markets in their internal communications, ensuring alignment with the corporate culture and values
- Analyze and evaluate various communications activities to assure continuous development of efforts
- The role will require travel (COVID-19 permitting).
- Higher education (Bachelor’s Degree or higher)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in strategic communications within IT engineering field
- Skilled writer with strong ability to identify and convey the most relevant message for designated target group
- Solid experience in brand -positioning and multi-channel branding campaigns – experience from digital channels
- Fluent English and Russian language skills are a must (verbal and written) – additional languages are an advantage
- Proven analytical and multi-tasking skills
- An independent team player, with strong stakeholder management skills and the confidence and ability to work independently whenever needed
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment
- International career opportunities for strong performers
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.