- Bachelor's degree and 0-3 years of work experience in Logistics, Customer Service or a related discipline;
- Understanding of Logistics Processes, Incoterms and regulatory aspects of transport & customs, or the strong ability to learn;
- Knowledge of SAP processes preferably relating to Supply Chain operations will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong Customer Orientation, and the drive to work tirelessly to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Strong collaboration and team-working skills, developed communication skills and the ability to work in a fast moving busy department;
- Ability to face challenges, de-block situations and a continuous improvement mindset to evelove sustainable solutions.
Darba pienākumu apraksts
- Effectively coordinate all areas of the supply chain and internal/external customers;
- Monitor and assure the delivery on time to customers through interaction with carriers and warehouse providers;
- Prepare shipping documents and determine the best way of shipment and make sure lead times are respected;
- Control warehouse inventory, including carrying out stock counts;
- Ensure internal rules and procedures are followed.
- A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits;
- Appreciation and Recognition programs;
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts;
- Fixed-term contract with the potential to go permanent;
- Excellent benefits like health, life, accident insurance, mobile working opportunities, home office allowance etc.