- Bachelor's degree (or working towards) in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, E-commerce, Purchasing or any other related area
- Previous experience in a Shared Services environment will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work with a high volume of data and attention to details;
- Good written and spoken English;
Darba pienākumu apraksts
- Process Purchase Requisitions and turn them into Purchase Orders in ERP system (SAP);
- Follow-up and monitor Purchase Orders for the sites and offices in scope;
- Respect quantitative, quality and timing targets for the assigned tasks;
- Ensure up-to-standard service delivery, correct processing of data and maintenance of the system;
- Day to day interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits;
- Appreciation and Recognition programs;
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts;
- Fixed-term contract until the 31st of December, 2021 with the potential to go permanent;
- Excellent benefits like health, life, accident insurance, mobile working opportunities, home office allowance etc.