SIA L.J. LINEN, founded in 1994 in Riga as a family-owned business specializing in international trade is looking for a motivated and hard-working individual to join our young and dynamic team in a position of:
Deputy Chief Financial Officer
(Latvian profession classificator code 3313 01)
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting CFO in overseeing of the financial operations at a group level with direct planning/forecasting & budget development to support our ambitious growth goals.
- Assisting CFO in performing day-to-day operations in regards to accounting.
- Monitor all legal and tax regulation issues affecting the company.
- Preparing the Annual report and corporate income tax.
- Entering data, maintaining records, and creating reports and financial statements.
- Contributing on accounting and compliance activities, reporting, and developments of financial and tax strategies for the company globally.
- Anticipate capital needs and ensure appropriate level of planning and management in place to realize ROI objectives.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Assist in implementation and monitoring of reliable control system as well as maintaining weekly flash reports and dashboards on financial indicators.
- Implement operational best practices and manage due diligence process.
- Train, manage and mentor finance team, helping to better define their roles.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Min 3 years’ experience in similar role in an international company handling several jurisdictions.
- Experience in managing business in a rapidly changing international and emerging markets.
- End-to-end understanding of finance process in a trading company.
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian and English (both in written and verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Excel.
- Experience working with international investment funds or EU-financed projects is considered as advantage.
We are offering:
- Fast pace, dynamic and performance-oriented working environment.
- International, young and supportive team.
- Competitive remuneration package including medical insurance.
- Additional benefits such a yoga classes, team-building events and leisure trips.
- Opportunities for additional training and career growth.
- Stylish and cosy office in the picturesque area of Riga.
If you would like to join our team, please send your Cover Letter and a CV by clicking "Apply".
Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.