SIA Ibanpay is specializing in provision of outsourced services in the areas of customer support, customer relationship management, change control, risk management, data gathering and filing and payment processing.
Information about position
We are currently looking for qualified and experienced Business Analyst to join our Change Control Department.
- working closely with developers / designers and a variety of stakeholders / end users to gather and manage the assigned projects requirements, produce definitions / computing solutions / reports
- pro-actively offering technical enhancements to improve processes and further drive business
- keeping up to date with technical and industry developments, identifying relevant trends, performing analysis, preparing visualizations
- working closely with clients to identify business needs and benefits of implementing a computing solution
- drawing up detailed requirements documents for systems, using charts and diagrams that indicate various steps involved and describe the system in ways stakeholders understand
- producing and describing definitions, processes, customer journeys, rules and instructions as a basis for the work of designers and programmers
- ability to produce and present requirements documentation and obtain approval from involved stake holders and to align such requirements into short and medium range plans
- proven analytical ability, time management and organizational skills
- ability to identify relevant trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualizations using internal systems and keep up to date with technical and industry developments
- ability to use initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines
- ability to adapt to change quickly
- high level in English reading/speaking/writing
- good understanding of Russian and Latvian
- challenging position in a multicultural dynamic environment
- first hand experience in e-wallet and credit card international projects
- competitive salary and compensation package - based on your skills, experience and competencies
- private health insurance including sports coverage, straight after successful probation
- regular corporate events
- remote work opportunities and safe&free parking next office
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a full-time working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV .
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.