SIA Ibanpay is specializing in provision of outsourced services in the areas of customer support, customer relationship management, change control, risk management, data gathering and filing and payment processing.
We are currently looking for qualified and experienced Data Analyst to join our Change Control Department.
• Challenging position in a multicultural dynamic environment
• First-hand experience in e-wallet and credit card international projects
• Competitive salary and compensation package - based on your skills, experience and competencies
• Private health insurance including sports coverage after successful probation
• Regular fun corporate events
• Modern workplace and free&safe parking
You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure correct understanding and execution of data analysis requests by Data Analysis team
• Mining data from database and other sources and reorganizing the data to provide appropriate format reports to various end users
• Describing required improvements of data quality and structure to support the ease of future data gathering
• Collaborating with programmers, and various stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance and retention.
• Creating and executing complex data mining tasks on a regular basis to ensure correctness of work of various system processes
• Strong creative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian
• Extensive knowledge of data processing and database design, advanced SQL skills
• Ability to use initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines
• Ability to prepare formal business requests for various systems products and services
• Team player
• Ability to work efficiently in an agile environment
NB! Please only apply, if you're legally authorized to work in the EU countries / have a full-time working permit in Latvia.
Please, prepare a well-considered motivation letter in English specifying your compliance with the requirements and send it to us together along with your CV .
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.